Monday, April 14, 2008

The lump

I went and saw my doctor today. I requested xrays to be done so I could see what was going on. On xray it looks like infection and my doctor says he thinks that's what it is as well. Im thinking it's incapsulated since it's hard and I don't have all the other signs and symptoms. So I start on antibiotics today and then I will go back in on wednesday. At that time he is going to stick a needle in it and try to get stuff out. Hopefully, it will soften up a little. I would hate to have him stick a needle in and then get nothing in the syringe when he pulls back.
As for everything else...it's the same. swelling is the same, pain is the same, and eating is the same. I hope I can recognize myself soon!

1 comment:

ingrid said...

hopefully the antibiotics will take care of it! :)