Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Infection and Healing

I went in to see my doctor today. He cut into my cheek and drained some of the infection. Like I thought, some of it was encapsulated. So he had to dig alot in there to losen it up. The numbness is starting to wear off so I am having alot of pain now and I have alot to do today. I see my OS next Monday to recheck my infection. Then I see him again next Thursday for splint removal! Yeah! The plan is to numb me up and give me some laughing gas. Hmmm...I never had laughing gas. This should be interesting. As for the rest of the day I think advil and tylenol are going to be my friend. Oh, and nice cold smoothies!

2 comments:

Atlanta Plastic Surgeons said...

Sometimes there are infections post surgery and they have to be carefully healed so that the infection does not spread and affect the body too much.

Dr. Ordon plastic surgeon

Unknown said...

Really a very nice post! It’s something I have never thought about jaw surgery beverly hills,but it makes a whole lot of sense. Thanks for sharing the valuable information.