Thursday, July 17, 2008

4 months post op

Still making it day by day. Jaw pain here and there but nothing too bad (knock on wood). The only wires I have on now are the first front teeth on my top and bottom. It's weird I can actually get between my teeth when brushing now. Good news! My OD says braces off this month! yeah! Hopefully this will still hold true. Still having difficulty biting into things in the front. Foods I still can't eat...carrots, well cooked steak, croutons, and apples. I am sure there is more but can't think of anything else right now.

2 comments:

Dragon (Karen) said...

Fantastic news that your braces are soon to be gone!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeons said...

It is not an easy surgery.A very delicate one in fact.I am sure there will be recovery by the day.Wish you a happy and healthy journey.

Dr. Ordon plastic surgeon