Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pain

So I haven't had pain for quite some time now. All of a sudden this week I am having pain everyday. It started on Sunday night. I can't figure it out. It seems to be muscular in nature. It is mostly on the left side. My top braces haven't been adjusted in weeks. My bottom braces I got off on Monday, Yeah! Three more weeks till the top come off and then a week later I have a cleaning appointment with the dentist. I have added some more pics. I can't see much of a change. Yet, I do see myself everyday. Hope all is well with the rest of you jawers out there.

1 comment:

bijay said...

TMJ jaw pain can be a frustrating and aggravating thing to deal with,
because the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is used all day long. Luckily,
there is some help for TMJ pain, and some of the treatment options can be
done at home.treatment for tmj becomes easy nowadays by tmj-relief.